Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Bon Appetit, June 2005.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, cut into thin ribbons
- 12 ounces tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 (12 ounce) cucumbers, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups fresh whole mint leaves
- Mix lemon juice and garlic in large bowl. Whisk in oil. Add remaining ingredients; toss. Season with salt and pepper.
Nice fresh tasting salad. Loved what the mint brought to this recipe. Made for Every DAy Holiday Tag. :)