Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe in Taste of Home. I always have to make it for Easter and Thanksgiving. Canned tomatoes can be used instead of fresh.
- 8 tomatoes, peeled and cut in wedges
- 8 slices bread, crusts removed and cubed
- 8 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Arrange tomatoes in a greased dish.
- Top with bread cubes.
- Combine butter, salt, basil& thyme.
- Drizzle over bread.
- Sprinkle with Cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until light brown.
Awesome! IMO, homegrown garden tomatoes are a must in this recipe. If you love tomatoes, this is for you. Thanx for sharing; I'll be making this often this summer!