1/3 Photos of Tomato Cream With Herbs (Soup)
This is from Qu'est-ce qu'on mange Volume 3. I did this recipe so many times when I was living with my parents. It was always a success with guest. And it's so simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a saucepan.
- 2Cook onion 5 minutes, just to soften it. Do not let it begin to golden.
- 3Sprinkle with flour and stir about 30 seconds.
- 4While stirring, add gradually milk.
- 5Bring to boil stirring constantly.
- 6Add tomatoes and keep cooking while stirring until it begins to simmer.
- 7Season with herbs (it can be parsley, chive, celery leaves, thyme and basil).
- 8Add salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Cream With Herbs (Soup)
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.0
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 378.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 4.2 g