Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
SUper easy, super delish!
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red pepper (for spiceness) (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups your favorite cheese
- 1⁄2 cup garlic powder
- best served with spaghetti or fettuccine
- Simply heat up the olive oil.
- After it is heated(not burning), add the marinara sauce.
- Stir for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic powder and stir for a few seconds until mixed.
- Add the white wine and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the cheese and let melt while stirring.
- Add the red peppers and allow to simmer for a few seconds.
- Mixture should not be boiling but very hot. Mixture should be orangish-reddish because it is creamy.