Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice refreshing middle-eastern salad. Very quick and simple to make.
- 1⁄4 cup instant couscous
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate molasses
- 2 large chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sumac (sumak)
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Let the couscous soak in the water and oil until the water has been absorbed.
- Mix in all other ingredients.
Loved this, I did add a pinch of salt though and used whole wheat couscous. I just made enough for myself and it was a lovely lunch.. Very simple and easy to put together with results that you can't help but enjoy. :D