Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great salsa! Cutting the veggies small makes it easier to get more salsa on your chip. The flavors need to mingle before serving, so let sit overnight. Serve with salty tortilla chips. This would be good as a baked potato topping.
- 1 cup corn
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 fresh jalapeno, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- Blanch and drain the corn.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and set aside for the flavors to blend.
- Serve at room temperature.
made this with Trader Joes frozen roasted corn, excellent! Thank you! Easy too.