Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy, hearty chowder.
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 30 1⁄2 ounces whole kernel corn, undrained
- 29 ounces diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- In a large saucepan, cook bacon over med heat until crisp. Remove to paer towels. Drain, reserving 1 tbsp drippings.
- In the drippings, sute onion until tender. Add the corn, tomatoes and potatoes.
- Cook over medium heat for 25-30 minute or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with bacon.