Chef #981051's Note:
A refreshing and easy summer salad, one of my go-to side dishes with grilled meats. It's a modified version of several different recipes I've seen online.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pint grape tomatoes or 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 16 ounces of frozen super sweet petite corn (You can also use fresh corn off the cob but it is much more labor intensive!)
- 2 -3 avocados
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Put frozen corn in large serving bowl. Chop tomatoes in half and add to corn. Allow these to sit while making the dressing.
- 2Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Mix very well. Add to corn and tomato.
- 3Chop 2-3 avocado. I prefer ones that are just barely ripened so they don't get too mushy in the salad. If you are making this in advance, wait to to add the avocado so it doesn't turn brown.
- 4Add the cheese and stir gently.
- 5If you allow this to sit up to an hour before serving, the flavors blend together beautifully.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato, Corn & Avacado Salad With Cilantro Lime Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.3
- Calories from Fat 373
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.2 mg
- Sodium 664.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 16.6 g