Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Tastey fun way to make use of your garden tomatoes
- Cook tomatoes 45 minutes.
- Add sugar, lemon, and ginger.
- Cook until thick and smooth.
- Pour into sterilized jars to within 1/2 inch of top.
- Put on cap, screw band firmly tight.
- Process in Boiling Water Bath 10 minutes.
Great recipie! I did boil the tomatos a bit and peel them. My Ball Blue Book got lost in the last nive. This turned out at least as good as my old recipie. Thid will be so good on a cold, rainy morning in March, It's so good now!