1/2 Photos of Tomato Chickpea Salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed (garbanzos)
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tomatoes, cut into large dice
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup cubed swiss cheese (for a change, replace Swiss cheese with feta, mozzarella, Cheddar or Monterey Jack)
Dressing for Tomato Chickpea Salad
- 1Salad: In large bowl, combine chickpeas, parsley, tomatoes, cucumber, onions and cheese.
- 2Dressing: Whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic and seasonings.
- 3Toss dressing with salad ingredients.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Chickpea Salad
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.1
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 509.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar