I adapted this recipe from one I found on a can of crushed tomatoes, and everyone loved it. You can scale the recipe in half, but you will probably want the leftovers. For the pasta, I recommend a curly pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, prepared according to package
- 1 lb curly pasta, cooked according to package & kept warm
- 1Cook chicken and onion over medium-high heat in a nonstick 6-quart saucepan until chicken is no longer pink.
- 2Blend in tomatoes and soup and heat through.
- 3Add hot pasta and spinach and blend.
- 4Season to taste.
- 5Note: Instead of heating everything on the stove, I put it in the oven for a few minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Chicken with Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 737.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 37.9 g