Recipe by Busy Lindsay
This tastes so good! I wasn't sure how it would come out with the tomato soup, but it is one of my favorite stir fry recipes now. You can use 3 cups of whatever veggies you like - I included the veggies I use most below. Frozen veggies work great! Modified from a Campbells Cookbook.
Top Review by **Mandy**
My daughter loves tomato soup so thought this would be a great way to get her to eat a stir-fry, it worked she ate it up no problem but still picked out the big vegie pieces..I I added some noodles to the dish arther than serve with rice & it was lovely. Thanks for posting!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup zucchini (yellow squash works too)
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, sliced about 1/4 inch thick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar or 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1 tablespoons oil in large skillet. Add chicken and stir-fry until browned. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet. Add vegetables and garlic powder and stir-fry until vegtables are tender-crisp. Return chicken to skillet.
- Add soup, soy sauce and vinegar. Heat to a boil. Stir well. Serve over rice.