Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love great Hanover Tomatoes and I came up with a twist. I use hamburger dill pickles. This gives me a crunch which I like.Try it you will love it.
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (or more or less i use dukes mayonnaise)
- 1 slice tomatoes, sliced thick
- 1 slice American cheese or 1 slice any other cheese
- 9 slices hamburger dill pickles, this makes the sandwich
- Toast the bread (or not) then put the sandwich together and get ready to eat enjoy.
Love a nice tomato sandwich and also love pickles so was intrigued by this sandwich. It didn't disappoint! I used homemade pickles, sharp cheddar, and didn't toast the bread. Thanks for sharing!
Love hamburger dills and cheese sandwiches with sliced tomatoes so knew this would be a keeper. Used Hellman's mayo and didnt toast the bread and enjoyed a yummy sandwich. Made and reviewed for Pick A Chef - Fall 2012.
Another great recipe and I just added this to my favorites, Didn't play with it, real like the taste and texture as it is.