Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
From Cooking Light. Per serving: 317 calories, 6.3 g fat, 14.6 g protein, 47.9 g carb, 0.7 g fiber, 39 mg cholesterol.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 cups frozen cheese ravioli (or fresh cheese tortellini)
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 3 ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Cover, lower heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add in ravioli, zucchini, and pepper; bring to a boil; cover, lower heat, and simmer 7-8 minutes or until pasta and zucchini are tender.
This is a great soup. I also add cooked chicken and top with parmesan cheese.