Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are a great snack, or substitute for grilled cheese sandwhiches.
Make and share this Tomato Cheese Melts recipe from Food.com.
- place the bread on a cookie sheet and brush with olive oil.
- broil until lightly toasted.
- turn bread over and brush with olive oil.
- place tomato slices on 4 slices of bread, sprinkle with seasoning, grated cheese and a slice of mozzeralla.
- broil until cheese is melted.
- remove from oven and place tops on sandwhiches.
Great snack, I used Turkish bread and grated mozzarella cheese because it was all I had on hand otherwise I kept the recipe. It was quick and perfect for a bread lover and someone who has tones of tomatoes at home. Thank you .::.Blink.::.
i love tomatoes, so i had to try this and i'm glad i did, this is very good Blink, thanks for the recipe.
This is a tasty lunch snack that is too easy to be true. I made just as stated except I used really thick French bread, so I just made a few open faced sandwiches, w/o the tops. Thanks for posting!