1/1 Photo of Tomato Cheese Melts
Pepper Monkey's Note:
These are a great snack, or substitute for grilled cheese sandwhiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1place the bread on a cookie sheet and brush with olive oil.
- 2broil until lightly toasted.
- 3turn bread over and brush with olive oil.
- 4place tomato slices on 4 slices of bread, sprinkle with seasoning, grated cheese and a slice of mozzeralla.
- 5broil until cheese is melted.
- 6remove from oven and place tops on sandwhiches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Cheese Melts
Serving Size: 1 (633 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.4
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 960.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 17.6 g