1/1 Photo of Tomato Cheese Fondue
This fondue is like no other fondue recipe I have seen, my mom made it since I was a kid and we love it. Only 4 easy ingredients, tomato juice, onion soup mix, lemon juice and sharp cheddar cheese and 2 steps.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Simmer the tomato juice, lemon and soup mix for about 10 minutes, stirring often.
- 2Add the shredded cheese one handful at a time, melting between each handful.
- 3When it is all melted you are done.
- 4We always use bread but you could use veggies or meat.
- 5It can be a bit salty so I think that is why bread works best.
- 6Also if you use a brand name onion soup mix I think its less likely to be too salty.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Cheese Fondue
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.5
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 23.8 g
- Cholesterol 118.6 mg
- Sodium 1003.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 28.7 g