Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Tasty variation on scrambled eggs. Use as much tomatoe and cheese as you like. Tastes better than it looks!!!!!!
- Saute chopped onion in a little butter til soft.
- Add diced tomatoe and saute a little longer.
- Stir in grated cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add beaten eggs and stir gently over low heat til cooked (about 2mins).
- Serve on hot buttered toast sprinkled with chopped parsley.
- Cheese and/or parsley can be omitted if desired.
This is really good! I love the addition of tomatoes! I made this for Recipe Swap #15.
This was really very good! I love the tomatoes in there with the egg, and sauteeing them took most of the liquid off so the eggs were not runny at all. I didn't have any parsley, so I used chopped chives from my garden for a garnish. Thanks for posting, we really enjoyed this! :)
Made this for breakfast this morning and it was delicious! I used chopped spring onion as that was what I had and halved cherry tomatoes. I also used strong cheddar cheese. We had this on hot toast and both enjoyed this very much! Thanks for a quick, easy and delicious meal!