- 16 ounces garlic bread, loaf
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each bread half into 3 pieces.
- Place side up on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 4 minutes or until toasted.
- Spread margarine evenly, top with tomato, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with bacon and sprinkle with cheese bake for 2 more minutes or until cheese melts.