Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve with condiments such as salsa or olives or peppers or mushrooms - anything you want! Use sausage instead of bacon as a variation - or make them sweet with pecan pie filling.
- 1 can flakey biscuits or 6 wonton wrappers
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried or fresh
- 3 ounces swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 white onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Line a medium sized greased muffin pan with biscuit dough or wonton papers.
- In a mixing bowl combine bacon, tomato, onion, cheese, basil and mayonnaise.
- Mix well.
- Carefully spoon mixture into muffin pan.
- Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes.