Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Gourment Indian in Minutes
- 2 large tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 5 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, finely chopped
- place eight of tomato slices on a serving plate.
- top each slice with a slice of cheese, then a couple of slices of avocado and red onion.
- Build up the layers until are the first 4 ingedients are used up.
- Combine the last 7 ingredients for the dressing and mix well.
- Drizzle the dressing over the tomato castles.