Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Haven't tried this one. Recipe by request.
Make and share this Tomato Carrot Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Over medium heat, simmer together carrots, celery stalks, sweet red pepper, thyme, basil and soy sauce for 5 minutes.
- Pour in tomato juice and chicken broth concentrate.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- If desired, serve garnished with yogurt and chives.
Great soup! I have also tried and like using tarragon instead of chives and onion instead of red pepper. Thank you for posting.
What a lovely soup. It was quick and easy to make, DH loved it. He cannot have any fat, so this was just right. Thanks for sharing