Tomato Canapes (Paula Deen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Placed the diced tomatoes in a colander. Sprinkle with the oinions, basil, and House Seasoning, and toss to coat. Allow to drain, stirring occasionally.
- Fill each phyllo shell with a scant tablespoon of the tomato mixture.
- Stir together the mozzarella and mayonnaise. Frost the top of each shell with a scant tablespoon of the mozzarella mixture.
- Sprinkle each with 1/4 teaspoon of bacon pieces.
- Bake the filled shells for 10 to 12 minutes. Serve hot.
- These may be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated until serving time.