- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon sour cream (can use low-fat)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 (10 ounce) bags romaine lettuce, and escarole blend
- 8 ounces baby roma tomatoes, cut into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine dressing and sour cream; set aside.
- In nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat, sprinkle 2 T Parmesan in a circle.
- Cook 2 minutes or until bubbly and golden; flip and cook 30 seconds more.
- Remove, blot on paper towels.
- Repeat with remaining cheese to make 8 crisps.
- Arrange lettuce, tomatoes and cheese crisps on platter; drizzle with dressing.