Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another yummy bruschetta with a subtle dijon flavor. Chill time is 30 mintues.
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large tomatoes, peeled,seeded,and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 18 -24 slices French baguettes
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a mixing bowl, add the vinegar and mustard; whisk to blend.
- Slowly whisk in the 1/4 cup olive oil.
- Add in the tomatoes, olives, and green onions; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Toast the bread slices; rub one side of each bread slice with the cut side of the garlic clove and drizzle with olive oil.
- Top the bread slices with the tomato mixture.
Loved the dressing in this recipe. I let the tomatoes and olives and seasonings marinate in the dressing for about two hours. I used Kittencal's Soft White Baguette-style Bread Kittencal's Soft White Baguette-Style Bread that i added provolone slices to the inside for the base. I loved the cold mixture on the top of the toasted baguette! The Dijon mustard and the vinegar really gave this a springy flavor! Thanks NurseDi!!!