1/2 Photos of Tomato Broth Eggs
A fast simple and easy dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in skillet, add garlic, cook 3 to 4 minutes then discard the garlic
- 2Add remaining ingredients except eggs.
- 3Slowly bring to a boil then simmer uncovered 7 minutes, stirring occasionally
- 4Break eggs into a cup and gently slide into the sauce.
- 5Cover and simmer 5 to 6 minutes or until eggs are set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Broth Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.9
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 918.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 14.5 g