Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy, healthy dish.
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 lb broccoli floret, chopped
- 1 lb tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Pound chicken breasts to about 1/2" thickness.
- Spray both sides of chicken with cooking spray; dredge chicken in breadcrumbs.
- Add chicken to nonstick skillet, coated with cooking spray, over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken about 5 minutes (until well browned), then turn.
- Cook chicken for about 2 more minutes, remove and reduce heat to medium.
- Add wine to skillet, then return chicken (on less cooked side) and add broccoli and tomatoes. Cover pan.
- Simmer for about 6-8 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
- Top with cheese, cover and simmer until cheese is melted.
very good i used red wine and abag of frozen broccoli cauliflower & carrots added a can of tomatoes and garlic. served over rice