Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is incredible! It's perfect for parties, romantic dinner or any other time you're craving something yummy!
- 8 fresh tomatoes, cored and diced
- 2 ounces fresh basil leaves, minced
- 8 ounces brie cheese, diced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 loaves Italian bread
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled, left whole
- In medium bowl, mix tomatoes, Brie cheese and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut bread into 1/4" slices.
- Place in oven at 375 degrees F for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Gently rub garlic clove over both sides of bread.
- Spoon topping onto toasts and serve!