Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
Ingredients can be adjusted to suit your taste.
Make and share this Tomato Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 8 slices French bread
- 8 teaspoons Italian salad dressing
- 2 medium summer tomatoes
- italian seasoning
- 8 tablespoons mozzarella cheese
- Spread italian salad dressing on one side of each french bread slice.
- Slice tomatoes on top of bread slices.
- Sprinkle with italian seasoning and cheese.
- Broil in oven for 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is toasted.
This was fantastic! We loved it, kind of a fun new twist on classic bruchetta! I will be making this one again, and probably often!