1/3 Photos of Tomato-Braised Fish Wth Feta and Lemon
From the "Pantry to Table" cookbook. Cookbook Swap, fall 2008. I love feta and love fish so this ought to be a great dish. For lower points/calories used fat free feta. (me I want the real stuff) 4 points.less points with fat free feta. edited to add drain the tomatoes as stated from the chefs reviews.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over med heat.
- 2Add onions and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until onions are softened, about 4 minute.
- 3Add the tomatoes and zest:cook, stirring until heated through, about 3 minute.
- 4Sprinkle fish with salt, place in skillet, and spoon some of the tomato mixture overthe top.
- 5Cover the skillet and cook until fish is opaque in center (6-8 min). Sprinkle with crumbled feta and lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato-Braised Fish Wth Feta and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.2
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 289.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 28.6 g