Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Homemade tomato soup with a twist.
Make and share this Tomato Bisque Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 78.07 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped to your liking
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4.92 ml dill seed
- 4.92 ml dill weed
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 59.14 ml flour
- 822.13 g tomatoes, crushed
- 340.19 g tomatoes, chopped
- 709.77 ml chicken broth
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 473.18 ml cream, room temperature or 473.18 ml half-and-half or 473.18 ml condensed milk
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley
- 118.29 ml honey
- Heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onions, garlic, dill seeds, dill weeds and oregano and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add flour and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add both cans of tomatoes, chicken broth, salt and pepper.
- Boil then turn down to a simmer.
- Add cream slowly as you stir mixture.
- Add parsley and honey and continue to stir.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes.