Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This can also be used as a marinade for grilled chicken.
- 1 cup chopped seeded plum tomato
- 1 cup packed coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup olive oil
- Blend first 6 ingredients and 1/2 c oil in processor or blender.
- With machine running, add remaining 1/2 c.
- oil; process until well blended.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover& refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before using.).
Wow! Very good! Can`t say this is bland. Served on a mixture of spinach and iceburg lettuce. With a sliced plum tomato.