1/6 Photos of Tomato-Basil Vinaigrette
This can also be used as a marinade for grilled chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend first 6 ingredients and 1/2 c oil in processor or blender.
- 2With machine running, add remaining 1/2 c.
- 3oil; process until well blended.
- 4Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5(Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover& refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before using.).
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato-Basil Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (552 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1005.1
- Calories from Fat 977
- Total Fat 108.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 99.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g