Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a tasty & satisfying lunch. Much to my amazement was even able to get my 19 month old daughter to give this a go.
- olive oil, to drizzle
- 2 focaccia rolls, halved
- 1 red capsicums or 1 tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, melted
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh parsley or 1 -2 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 150 g tomato & basil flavored tuna
- Drizzle oil over cut surface of foccacia and grill until golden.
- Combine capsicum or tomato with cheese & parsley.
- Turn foccacia over & top with tuna and cheese mixture, grill until golden.
I made these the other day for lunch and we found them a little dry,despite all the cheese. Most likely will not make it again,but thank you very much for posting.
This made a wonderful light but very filling quick dinner. I had to use pink salmon and tasty cheese, I brushed the rolls with garlic infused oil and followed as directed. Thank you Mandy from Oz for a keeper.
These are great! I couldn't find the tomato-basil flavored tuna, so I just used fresh basil and tomatoes, chopped. Both DH and DD loved this. DH had half of his eaten before I even got to mine! :)