Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
After my husband ate this he said "You should post THIS one!"...so now I am! It tasted very nice with pine roasted couscous.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 ounces spinach (one defrosted box)
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb tilapia fillet (about 4-5 fillets)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 4 tablespoons butter (I use smart balance)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons pepper (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Grease the bottom of a casserole dish with oil.
- In a separate bowl, mix spinach, rigotta cheese, and worchesire sauce together, and then spread the entire mixture at the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Clean and pat fish dry. Spread the fish side by side on top of the spinach mixture.
- Sprinkle the fish with lemon juice and salt.
- Top each fish with tomatoes, basil, scallions, spices, butter and vinegar.
- Add the parm. cheese 5 minutes before the fish is done cooking.