Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one of my favorite Pampered Chef Recipes! I made this for my Aunt's Opera Reception (which was a fancy party), yet it was sooo easy and tasted wonderful! Everyone raved about how good it was... little did they know it just took minutes to throw together! Delicious!!!
- 1 (10 ounce) package prepared pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Roll out pizza crust onto a rectangle baking stone (or cookie sheet if you don't have a stone).
- Sprinkle crust with one cup Mozzarella cheese.
- In a bowl, combine remaining Mozzarella cheese, basil, garlic and mayonnaise.
- Mix well.
- Place sliced tomatoes on top of pizza crust.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on top of tomatoes.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until top is golden brown and bubbly.
These are FANTASTIC! I just tried these at a Pampered Chef party, and when the second batch came out of the oven I burnt my mouth on them because I couldn't wait for them to cool! Absolutely delicious. Thanks for posting this recipe. It was what I've been searching for all afternoon!
Good recipe...a suggestion to avoid a doughy crust. Prebake the crust a bit before topping with the remaining ingredients. That should do the trick!
I was served these squares at a Pampered Chef party and baked them at home after seeing your posted recipe. I reduced the amount of mayo to 1/2 cup. I think the tomatoes should be chopped rather than sliced. Since I didn't have a garlic clove I mixed 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder with the mayo. Otherwise they are a nice appetizer.