1/1 Photo of Tomato-Basil Squares
Kim D.'s Note:
This is one of my favorite Pampered Chef Recipes! I made this for my Aunt's Opera Reception (which was a fancy party), yet it was sooo easy and tasted wonderful! Everyone raved about how good it was... little did they know it just took minutes to throw together! Delicious!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Roll out pizza crust onto a rectangle baking stone (or cookie sheet if you don't have a stone).
- 3Sprinkle crust with one cup Mozzarella cheese.
- 4In a bowl, combine remaining Mozzarella cheese, basil, garlic and mayonnaise.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Place sliced tomatoes on top of pizza crust.
- 7Spread mayonnaise mixture on top of tomatoes.
- 8Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- 9Bake for 15-20 minutes or until top is golden brown and bubbly.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato-Basil Squares
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.0
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 145.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust