Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a wonderful little soup! Healthy, very fancy, and requires minimal ingredients. I hope you all enjoy!
- FOR SOUP: Combine oil and garlic in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes, until garlic begins to turn golden.
- Add tomatoes, chicken broth, and basil. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5-7 minutes.
- FOR DUMPLINGS: Meanwhile, combine ricotta, parmesan, egg white, salt & black pepper. Mix well. Add flour and mix until just combined.
- Scoop dumpling mixture directly into simmering soup. Cook until the dumplings float to the surface (about 2 minutes). Remove from heat.
- Be careful not to boil the soup, or the dumplings will break apart.