This is a wonderful little soup! Healthy, very fancy, and requires minimal ingredients. I hope you all enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1FOR SOUP: Combine oil and garlic in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes, until garlic begins to turn golden.
- 2Add tomatoes, chicken broth, and basil. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5-7 minutes.
- 3FOR DUMPLINGS: Meanwhile, combine ricotta, parmesan, egg white, salt & black pepper. Mix well. Add flour and mix until just combined.
- 4Scoop dumpling mixture directly into simmering soup. Cook until the dumplings float to the surface (about 2 minutes). Remove from heat.
- 5Be careful not to boil the soup, or the dumplings will break apart.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato-Basil Soup With Ricotta Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (480 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.8
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.0 mg
- Sodium 1552.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 16.8 g