- 1 1⁄4 cups tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2⁄3 cup diced sun-dried tomato
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in the bread machine in order suggested by your manufacturer (except for the sun dried tomatoes).
- Select regular setting, medium crust. At the beep or according to your manufacturer's suggestion add the sun dried tomatoes.
- Remove immediately at end of baking cycle. Let cool and slice, spread with your favorite topping.