Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
well...i got this from another food site ...which i joined recently...so in the future id be posting ot o there recipe...tried and for you to try...the folowing is something i tried...and its good!
- 4 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml fresh basil leaf
- 118.29 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 118.29 ml sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
- ARRANGE tomatoes, onion and basil on serving platter; sprinkle with cheese.
- DRIZZLE with dressing.
- SERVE immediately.
really fresh and yummy! Used sweet red onion. Great low cal side!
I always loved fresh summer tomatoes and basil with mozzerella (I used smoked)But when you add sundried tomato dressing you have tomato Heaven. I did use my own home made dressing.