Recipe by Lavender Lynn
Prep time does not include time to cook pasta.
Top Review by Maryland Jim
Oh my goodness, this was GREAT. Simple ingredients, easy to make and great tasting, what else can I say. I doubled everything cause both my wife and I had this for lunch. The basil came fresh from the garden! We will definitely have this again and real soon. Thanks for a great salad recipe. Made for ZWT7 Saucy Silverados.
- 3 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, torn
- 4 small tomatoes, sliced
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed