Because you secretly love when your dish disappears from the potluck table right away …
Make and share this Tomato-Basil Queso Fundido recipe from Food.com.
- HEAT dressing in skillet on medium heat. Add tomatoes, onions, garlic and red pepper; cook and stir 8 to 10 minute or until heated through.
- TOP with cheese; cover. Cook 5 minute or until cheese is melted.
- SPRINKLE with basil. Serve with tortillas.
- Shortcut: For easy cleanup, serve this tasty dip right from the skillet.
- Substitute: Substitute 2 regular tomatoes, coarsely chopped, for the cherry tomatoes.