Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
Because you secretly love when your dish disappears from the potluck table right away …
Make and share this Tomato-Basil Queso Fundido recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cups KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 16 (8 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- HEAT dressing in skillet on medium heat. Add tomatoes, onions, garlic and red pepper; cook and stir 8 to 10 minute or until heated through.
- TOP with cheese; cover. Cook 5 minute or until cheese is melted.
- SPRINKLE with basil. Serve with tortillas.
- Shortcut: For easy cleanup, serve this tasty dip right from the skillet.
- Substitute: Substitute 2 regular tomatoes, coarsely chopped, for the cherry tomatoes.