Recipe by Charlotte J
Here is a quick and easy-to-make snack for the kids.
Top Review by I'mPat
I used a whole wholegrain muffin split for the DM for her supper but only used the following quantities between the two 3 teaspoons tomato sauce (flavoured with fresh finely chopped sweet basil and garlic paste), 3 tablespoons chopped tomatoes (used baby grape tomatoes) and divided the 5 tablespoons cheese (using a blend of mozzarella and cheddar and parmesan) and put half on the bottom and the other half on top and put under the grill/broiler for about 4 minutes for a delicious pizza that the DM thoroughly enjoyed. Thank You Charlotte J, made for Please Review My Recipe.
- 1⁄2 whole wheat English muffin
- 2 tablespoons no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 teaspoons tomatoes, diced