- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prebake pie crust in 425* oven for 10 minutes -- set aside to cool slightly.
- sprinkle crust with 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese --.
- arrange tomato slices in a circular fashion on top --
- mix remaining cheeses, garlic, mayonnaise, basil and salt and fresh ground black pepper together.spread over tomatoes --.
- bake at 375* for 35-40 minutes -- .