1 hr 10 mins
Just Call Me Martha's Note:
Best when made with fresh vine-ripened tomatoes and when basil is in season. Try adding 1/4 tsp hot red pepper flakes to oil mixture for a bit of a bite. Cooking time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together tomatoes, basil and garlic in bowl with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2(Add optional red pepper flakes if desired.) Cover with olive oil and let sit for 1 hour.
- 3Cook pasta al dente.
- 4Drain and place in serving bowl.
- 5Add tomato mixture and mozzarella.
- 6Toss until cheese begins to melt.
- 7Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and pine nuts and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato, Basil Pasta Salad With Pine Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1043.3
- Calories from Fat 549
- Total Fat 61.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 371.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: