1/2 Photos of Tomato-Basil Pasta Salad
2 hrs 15 mins
I got the basis for this recipe from my cousin's wife, who absolutely adores the taste of fresh basil! This is a great, simple summer pasta salad, with a nice light blend of flavors. FRESH basil is a must on this one!! This salad is great alongside BBQ chicken. Easy, and yummy!! Prep. time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil, and basil.
- 2Refrigerate 2 hours.
- 3Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions, and rinse under cold water; drain.
- 4Mix pasta with tomato mixture until well-combined.
- 5Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 6Serve with additional Parmesan, if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato-Basil Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.5
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 464.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 12.9 g