Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Basil is my favorite herb, so I knew right away that I would love this pasta salad!
- 1 lb rotelle pasta
- 8 chopped plum tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, combine all other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add drained pasta; toss to coat.
- Note: Like all pasta salads, this still tastes good the next day, but you might have to add some additional Italian Dressing before eating as it tends to get dried up.