My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crack the eggs into a bowl, add salt, and mix with a wire whisk.
- 2Melt the butter in a frying pan, and then add the egg mixture. tip the pan to let the eggs cover the whole bottom of the pan.
- 3Cook until the underside is lightly brown, and then scatter the tomato and basil over the omelet.
- 4Lift one side of the omelet with a spatula and fold it in half, then reduce the heat and cook for 30 seconds more.
- 5Use a spatula to slide the omelet onto a plate and serve!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Basil Omelet (Low Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1016.2
- Calories from Fat 905
- Total Fat 100.6 g
- Saturated Fat 57.2 g
- Cholesterol 1059.7 mg
- Sodium 1010.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 26.5 g