Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this recipe in the USA Weekend. Its a great summertime sandwiches.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canpetite diced tomatoes, drained and lightely squeezed to remove excess liquid
- 8 ounces processed mozzarella cheese, cut into small dice (not fresh)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 8 ounces rectangular ciabatta, halved crosswise, excess crumbs removed from top half
- Mix salad ingredients. Pile onto bread bottom, cover with top and press.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap (can be refrigerated overnight) Cut into 4.