Recipe by amaloney73
My mom sent me this recipe and it is now a family favorite that even the kids and husband are asking for more.
- 5 ounces linguine
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta
- In non stick skillet over med heat add chicken and garlic cook 5-8 minutes stirring frequently until chicken is no longer pink (I used PAM to coat the skillett).
- Stir in the can of tomats add basil; heat to boiling, reduce to low, cover and summer 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Gently stir in linguine…sprinkle with cheese…serve….