Recipe by Kiki Freebird
This brings new meaning to "Easy Weeknight Dinner." On the table in under 10 minutes. A nice salad with balsamic would be great on the side.
- 1 (16 ounce) package gnocchi
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes (onion & garlic)
- 1 cup fresh basil, torn
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook gnocchi according to box directions.
- In a saucepan, heat diced tomatoes and garlic.
- Add basil and heat until wilted.
- You can either spoon this over the gnocchi, or mix the two together in the pan, as I prefer to do.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Note: Can also add mushrooms, diced chicken, anything else you like. It's so quick to make, it'll be easy to experiment with it next time you make it! :-).