Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick and easy. Add a green salad, garlic bread and a glass of riesling and you are set.
- 1 (9 ounce) package fresh fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb fresh tomato, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Prepare fettuccine according to package directions.
- Toss pasta with olive oil, vinegar and cheese.
- Add tomatoes and basil.
- Season with salt and ground pepper to taste.
No taste whatsoever. Some garlic or oregano might help.